Monitors Anywhere Connect allows you to control the content of multiple displays from a single PC.
Using a HDMI over LAN zero-client, Monitors Anywhere Connect creates a totally new concept in digital signage. All that is required to control hundreds of displays is a single PC with a low-cost zero-client for each display. Monitors Anywhere software allows you to establish full control over all displays, individually and collectively.
- Manage multiple screens without multiple PCs.
- Work on a user-friendly application to plan and define all digital signage.
- Use your existing network infrastructure to dispense of Video Extenders
- A single, central PC that Connects and Controls all TV screens in your facility.
- Do away with HDMI cables and arrays of graphic cards.
- Use your existing network infrastructure.
- No distance limitations between the main computer and the monitors.
- An economic green solution, providing substantial savings in electricity, hardware and maintenance.
Monitors AnyWhere runs over a HDMI over LAN technology. HDMI over LAN zero clients replace graphic cards and connect a central computer to each TV Screen, through a local network.
Each zero client has its own unique IP address permitting Monitors AnyWhere to communicate directly between the PC and the displays – No additional hardware is needed on the central PC.
Using our dedicated software you can search the network and connect the HDMI over LAN component to the computer – just like adding physical display adaptors!
Monitors Anywhere takes advantage of existing functionality within operating systems called Extended Desktop Mode, through which different content can be displayed simultaneously on multiple screens which are connected to only one computer.
The remote monitors – distributed throughout your establishment – are controlled and fed by the Monitors AnyWhere central control system.
Monitors AnyWhere Connect is an amazing product for Digital Signage. Not only it includes great capabilities for managing the TV screens in your facility, it also allows you to control the content presented on each screen separately or grouping them together for content mirroring or Video Wall configurations.
Here are short demos of Monitors AnyWhere’s main features:
Setting up the system for initial use
Open a different website on each screen
Configure each screen to present a different PowerPoint presentation with our Native PowerPoint Launcher
Run a different video on each screen
Plan a playlist for each screen
Plan a Scheduled Playlist for each screen
Screens Grouping and Content Mirroring
Network Video Wall