Monitors AnyWhere are proud to present the USB Wall, the new revolutionary and innovative solution for a simple, cost-effective and easy to use video wall solution.
While video walls are becoming more popular, they have remained cumbersome to use and expensive. USB Wall is the perfect new solution! It allows small and medium business owners to easily implement a video wall for a variety of uses:
Can be used in different scenarios:
- Video walls in conference rooms
- Control rooms
- Retail stores and quick service restaurants
- Create a video wall in just a few minutes.
- Uses cheap USB Adapters instead of expensive video cards or multi-monitor graphic boxes.
- Create a stretched desktop with a resolution of up to 8K.
- Display an application on each monitor or span one application across multiple screens.
- Use your laptop to push content onto an array of screens.
- The software Includes bezel compensation feature.
The USB Wall combines an easy-to-use application with commercial grade USB to HDMI adaptors.
USB Wall allows you to build a high-quality video wall at an unprecedented low cost.
The content can be displayed from any Windows® laptop or PC and the video wall can be set to Clone or Extended mode.
- Connect each screen with a USB to HDMI adapter from our list of compatible devices.
- Connect the USB cable to the PC or laptop (using a USB hub if needed)
- Install USB Wall software
- Configure your video wall layout
- Your video wall is ready!
Demo for the main features
Connect a large number of monitors to your system to create a video wall of any shape or size.
Creates a stretched desktop with a maximum resolution of 8K
Ideal in a quick service restaurant, where you can show the menu board across multiple displays with one PC.
USB Wall supports multi-zones. It may be divided into different zones, each consisting of one or more screens, showing different content.
The screens may be positioned in portrait or landscape mode, and can be rotated by 180 degrees.
Ideal in case the displays’ bottom bezel is thicker than the upper one, and you would like to install the screens in an up-side-down position.
The software Includes bezel compensation feature.
Compensate for the physical space created by monitor bezels to output a continuous image across multiple screens.
The software Includes Clone Mode to view a copy of one display on multiple screens.